It’s the taste of Summer on a stick. The flesh of a juicy mango combined with creamy coconut and macadamias frozen in an icy pole makes for the perfect Summer treat. These refreshing home-made ice-blocks are naturally sweetened and coloured plus they’re free from dairy.
It’s just like eating a mango weis bar- only healthy!
- 1 x 400ml can full fat coconut cream
- 1 tbsp tapioca
- Flesh 1 large mango
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup macadamias, roughly chopped
- Blend coconut cream, tapioca, mango and maple together until smooth
- Over medium heat, pour mixture into a small saucepan and gently stir until mixture begins to bubble
- Allow to cool. Add macadamias
- Carefully pour mixture into moulds and place in freezer until set.
I would love to hear from you…
+ What’s your favourite way to cool off in Summer?
+ Have you tried this recipe?